“Thanks to the ear, man moves, reaches verticality, communicates, listens and thinks...”
Dr. Alfred A. Tomatis
MA, RCTC, BCIA-BCN
Provisional Registered Psychologist
Adelina Coresi is the only Registered Certified Tomatis Practitioner in Western Canada. She was trained in Paris with The Tomatis Development Corporation and is using cutting-edge center-based equipment as well as portable Tomatis devices and other non-invasive therapies such as Cellfield and neurofeedback for supporting children’s and adults learning and social communication skills.
Currently she is pursuing a doctoral program in clinical psychology. Ms. Coresi holds 2 Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology and Music Therapy and degrees in science and psychology. She was also trained in Classical Psychodrama by the Psychodrama Association of Milan, Italy as a psychodrama director to manage therapy groups of children and adults.
She is using her knowledge and qualifications to enhance individual’s brain functioning, interaction and social skills in a friendly environment.
Ms. Coresi regularly attends neuroscience conferences on the latest brain research, and methodological and technological progress. She is committed to offering to every client the complete Tomatis Effect and the most efficient sequence of educational and developmental procedures, using drug-free therapeutic and educational interventions, the latest knowledge, cutting-edge equipment and advanced technology.
After the initial evaluation, including general assessment, qEEG, and/or a listening test in our office, every client receives an individualized program.
Issues we positively impact
- Attention difficulties (ADHD, ADD)
- Learning difficulties (dyslexia, dyscalculia, dysgraphia)
- Emotional disorders (anxiety, energy levels, low self-esteem, stress)
- Sensory Integration and Developmental Disorders (PDD, Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, Rett Syndrome, etc.)
- Communication and Social Integration (language development and communication challenges)
- Language acquisition
- Personal and behavioural growth
- Enhanced abilities and maximised potential
- Mothers-to-be wellness program
- Health and Aging
- Senior citizens' wellness program